The Sims 3 Lunar Lakes
Experience an All-New World – Explore the Wonders of Lunar Lakes Today!
Stranded on a foreign planet after their spaceship became disabled, the survivors utilized homeworld technology and newly-discovered crystal tech to survive at the edge of space. As the generations have progressed, these intrepid Sims built roads, developed agriculture, and established a thriving colony. Where will you take their explorations next?
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Lunar Lakes.
- Explore a Unique New World – Meet new Sims, discover new locations, and experience the cosmos of Lunar Lakes!
- Exclusive New Locations – Lunar Lakes is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your explorations take you?
- Discover the secrets of this strange new world by joining the Science Career and working at The Perigee, the massive spaceship that brought Sims to the planet long ago.
- Remember the worlds that were left behind by visiting bio-dome parks that invoke the feel of Sunset Valley, Appaloosa Plains, Hidden Springs, and more.
- Explore the Crystal Mine and discover rare rocks and gems.
- Help the colony prosper by tending vegetables at the Community Garden.
- Bring the little ones to have a good time at the Umbra Playground and Park.
Lunar Lakes Backstory
We Come in Peace!
Looking to move to new place that’s out of this world? Tired of seeing the same old sun rise and set every day? Look no further than Lunar Lakes! You’ll love the alien mushrooms that dominate the surface and you won’t believe the size of the craters.
After a crash landing which left us stranded while in search of a new planet to colonize, our ancestors harnessed the native crystals to build a sustainable habitat. Our domes are an engineering marvel for those who love to bask in the glow of the warm sun. Not much of a ground dweller? Fear not! We’ve got you covered with our extensive underground networks.
As the leader of the Lunar Lake colonists and descendant of founder Anthony Cross, I extend my invitation for you to join our buzzing community. We know you’ll love it here. And if you don’t – you’d better. Once you arrive, there’s no turning back!
— Patricia Cross, Mayor of Lunar Lakes